Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Empire Strikes Back

So today I began with a new culture of bacteria that I incubated on Tuesday, February 3rd, and I began to do my gram stain with this bacteria. Previously, I had done three gram stains which did not turn out the way I wanted. With this fresh batch I was able to create my gram negative stain and finally move on to the oxidase testing. By the way, the bacteria's shape is rod/bacilli. I currently created new isolation streaks on a TSA plate, so I can have a colony in order to conclude further testing. Here are pictures that show my day below:
                                
                                
                                
                                
        
                                   
   
       



No comments:

Post a Comment